Thursday, May 2, 2013

Spoof Ad FInal Crit_jaramillo

AD-


MAGAZINE PRINT-

LOGO-

                                                 
STORE AD



MAGAZINE IT WOULD APPEAR IN-



This is my final spoof ad. I decided to do an ad for the stands inside stores like walgreens/walmart that they always have the posters on shelfs or by the products. For the magazine I think this ad would be most seen in cosmo because it is for teen girls and early 20's. I think I did a good job at showing off what covergirl tries to do with their make up and how they try to show how their makeup looks flawless yet some girls over do it or just not good. My slogan is cheesy, sleezy, pitiful and it works good for the contrast of what the brand really is. This is my final covergirl spoof ad, jokergirl!

No comments:

Post a Comment