Thursday, May 30, 2013

Gordon My Life in Advertising

For my final project i am choosing to go with My Life in Advertising. I am only a sophomore and i feel like i have a lot more learning to do in school, but also in the professional world. Being a graphic design major i view and see things in a different light. I want to base my project off of the quote, "i am a leaf in the wind, watch me soar". The wind takes the leaves up and down, around whipping all over the place, kind of how design and advertising takes pace. I want to illustrate this with a hand drawn illustration. This quote represents to me my journey in school, and my creativity. There are so many opportunities the graphic design world has to offer, and this is my passion, watch me soar. I really like the design styles of Non-Format.


No comments:

Post a Comment