while running around the city day in and day out?
If so, you will be missing out if you do not take advantage of this service.
"CTC" would be a subscription based service that utilizes a partnership with the CTA.
The app would be simple.
The function would be for the user to be able to log in to the "CTC" server to verify whether the user, and their device is subscribed.
Once the user is verified, an integrated iPhone lightningbolt / Android mini-B connector would then be activated, allowing for the user to charge their device while waiting for transit.
Citywide integration would begin at known college campus L stops, beginning with DePaul at Fullerton, and eventually moving to the likes of Loyola and IIT.
(1) Describe the challenge.
The challenge is smartphone battery life.
(2) Who is the target audience?
College students with smartphones who utilize the CTA.
(3) What does the audience currently think about the brand or group?
(4) What would we like the target to think and feel?
Travel with confidence. Your phone will never die on our watch.
(5) Which facts, evidence or thoughts will assist in this change of thinking?
(6) What is the brand essence?
(7) What is the key emotion that will build a relationship with the core audience?
(8) What media will best facilitate our goal?
Social media will reach a young audience quickly with a quirky and entertaining video.
(9) What are the most critical elements?
(10) What is the single most important takeaway?
(11) What do we want the audience to do?