Thursday, May 30, 2013

MLIA concept #1 Moran

I am developing a concept for the MLIA project that would narrate the role advertisers play when researching a product and its target audience.  Often times, advertisers are forced to abandon current beliefs about a brand or product to discover the viewpoints of a different audience.  I am still deciding the best way to visually demonstrate this concept.  My first thought was to use photography and create a number of different "looks" for myself... ballet teacher, biker chick, hipster, prep, etc.  I would also like to play with my illustration skills and see if I can use a different approach to show my versatility and enthusiasm for learning about different ways of life.







I do not have any images yet, but I will.....

No comments:

Post a Comment